Skip to main content

The flower that i saw back then (Plot)

It's been around 7 years. She still appeared in front of me. Laughing.

"What about you? You like her right?"
"Who?"
"Tara. You like her? You always seem to be with her"

"Darryl love Tara.. Darryl love Tara!"
"Hey! Stop it Gus"

She just sit there. Silence

"No way! Why would i like a girl like her!" I said that.
"..."

She looks at me, grin with that unforgetful smile.

I ran outside. I don't know why i ran. But i did. They searched for me

"Darryl! Darryl!"

Their voice echoed through the woods, but then i saw Tara from far away. I wanted to approach her and say that i am sorry, i started walking towards her. But..

She slipped and fall into the river..

She died..

All of us were 10 back then. All 4 of us grew apart.

7 years later.


One eventful morning, she suddenly appeared right in front of me. With that silky yellow hair. Simple white dress. That smile that i can't forget appeared again. I tried to ignore it. Maybe it was just my hallucination.

"Good morning Darryl, how was your sleep?" Her words, i can hear her soft voice again.

Why. All this years, i tried to recover from that.

I tried to ignore her. I make my way to the kitchen to make me and my dad a breakfast. I live alone with my Dad, he works at a ramyeon shop not far from our home. My mom passed away when i was little, because of her sickness. So it's just me and my dad.

"What are you cooking there?" There she goes again, clinging to my body from behind. I can feel her,      I can feel her warm hug. I don't want to interact with whatever that is.

"Heeey! Can you please be more rude and not answer anymore of my question?" Her body grew but she still acts like when we were little.

"Why are you heree?" I actually blurt it out. I talked to a person that i thought 7 years ago died.

"I don't know. I suddenly show up heree, at your house." She said . "Do you happen to have a reason why you appeared in front of me just like that. I tried to forget you. I skipped school a lot because of you" once again i talked to her, like she really was there.
"I'm sorry then" she said.
"Don't say that, i should be the one who said that okay"
"Foget about that okay, can you please be done with your cooking i want to eat" she said

"Darryl! Is breakfast ready?" My dad shout from the living room
"Yes! Be right there!" I replied.

She just smiled. I still don't know why she appeared just like that. There must be a reason. There must be something that makes her come back. Is it just me that can only see her?

I don't kmow how should i feel. Shoud i be happy or more worried about it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tentang artis

banyak banget kalo mau nulis "tentang artis" gua buka blog , tulis judul blog ini "tentang artis". mulai dari mana kalo udah jadi artis dan membintangi film dimana2 mereka bakalan dibayar mungkin 1 juta dollar setiap Movies. itu keren banget mereka bisa beli apa aja. mobilnya bisa banyak , rumahnya Gede. mungkin banyak orang pikir itu enak banget. kayak ade gua . "mama aku kalo udah gede kan aku kalo gede aku pinginya jadi aku pingin banget jadi artis yang di tivi itu mah" mama gua dengan polos jawab "belajar yang pinter makanya de" entah kenapa nyokap jawab kayak gitu , dan gak nyambung. dan kalo udah ngomongin tentang artis mereka banyak yang sombong~ banyak banget. udah kenal dengan "Fame and Money" They blind with " Fame and Money"  tau kan maksudnya~ kalo ngomongin tentang artis itu berbanding lurus dengan Fansnya ada beberapa Fans yang berbeda , eh salah male ngapus lagi. maksudnya Fans dibedakan dalam beberapa.. beberap

Alay

G ua kadang Bingung sama orang2 yang gua temuin di Facebook , gak anak kecil , gak anak remaja (kayak ggu) , gak Orang Dewasa (bagi yang satu ini mungkin KELEWAT Alay) namanya itu alay Cekkaallii , dIan Cuka puRik dan yang lain2 lo tau kan ? eh tapi ada lagi yang gajelas namanya   Joeyjordison Slipknotmaggots MegadethskuadProdjchennoitra Deathmetalamkubur  dan yang datu ini bikin gua Galau , gak mungkin bisa di Search , mungkin sih kalo pake Kerboard Arab -_-  ﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵ ﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵﷵ (Sebuah Nama Sebuah Cerita) bukan tentang nama doang yang ggu maksud bahasa nulisnya juga gak nyantai ,  "eH loE TaoE Gak sEh !!" gak tau mungkin Caps Locknya Rusak , di sms juga kayak gitu bahkan lebih parah "hoOoOoi Lg! 4pHa CyuUnGuss"  bukan masalah tulisan doang , lo bisa bedain gak PHOTO yang alaysama yang enggak . Ciri2 photoo yang gak alay itu :  Casual dengan gaya yang regular juga biasanya sepinggang potonya mukanya semua diliatin , kalo lagi pesta di

tau gak sih ?

lu tau nggak sih , susahnya bikin blog ? (gampang sih) , well Susah-susah Gampang (SUMPANG) , well sebenernya gua udah buat blog , sebanyak 2 kali , iya bener 2 kali , dan dari 2 beda tempat . Wordpress dan Blogspot sendiri , , Deanvnicent.wordpress.com deanvnicent.blogspot.com kenapa blog 2 ini gak diurus danmalah buat blog baru ? GGUA LUPA PASSWORDNYA !  , , , , , , , ,  , , , , , , ,  ,,  , , , ,,,  dari 2 blog itu , gak ada yang jelas , semuanya gak jelas , yang buat juga gak jelas , . gua suka ngeblog karena gua bisa curahin Semua Feelings gua di sini, klo ribet bacanya , gua  , saya tulis ggu aja ya :)) (senyum Pepsodent yang gagal) tentang Blog ggu yangancur ini , gua cuma ngeshare sama temen doang , TETAPI kalo banyak yang baca , keren juga sih , cuma se-komplek gapapa . . mau Tau tentang Saya ? (i mean ggu) DULU ggu pernah bikin lypsinc yang CACAD , lu bisa liat di youtube.com/DamnIkaze . kalo diliat baru 3 video , MEMANG , kenapa ? GGU LUPA PASSWORDNYA LAGI ~~